Every writer must read, right?
Books, reading, connecting to the world in another person’s head… this has saved my life, put me back on track, and given me purpose and insight.
Here are some of my favoritest faves:
- This Is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchet
- Wabi-sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers by Leonard Koren
- The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan
- the life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny