Here’s the role I relish in an organization: Creating structure and order around a creative business endeavor; I enjoy turning limitations into opportunities for new thinking and new ways of problem-solving. I thrive at the balance point between control and chaos.
I like work that involves organizing, researching, planning, calendaring, fixing, writing, editing, critiquing, and presenting. I have experience developing project deliverables, budgets, and managing all the components through to completion. Because of my work in education, hospitality, and marketing, I always have my mind on the project’s impact on an audience, as well as how it engages the players involved in production. I enjoy interfacing with clients, coworkers, and vendors and am adept at problem-solving.
- Managing projects: creating and adhering to timelines; tracking milestones and benchmarks
- Managing budgets: vendors, freelancers, subcontractors, assets
- Managing teams: in-house work delegation and hiring/managing outside talent
- Collaborating with teams: absorb input, convey & manage changes with key personnel
- Writing business communications & building presentations and for print & web
- Facilitating meetings, presentations, brainstorming sessions, critiques and feedback sessions
SOFTWARE & ONLINE TOOLS SKILLS
- PC-based and Apple/Mac-based environments; MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Web-based tools and publishing products: Google Apps for work, WordPress.com, MailChimp
- Social media platforms: Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIN, instagram
- Quickbooks: single-user, multiple user, and online version
- GANTT charts created in Excel or Google Sheets
For all the details, please see my current resume, updated September 2016.
- Be sure to check out my portfolio. It includes multi-page architectural work from UCBX (designed to be presented to an audience of 20-30) and quick and dirty graphics for blogs.
- Portfolio of Turbo Tidy Newsletters – email marketing via MailChimp
- Peruse my Current Writing here>>
- If you’d like to read a few quick testimonials from my Turbo Tidy clients, check this out>>
Please talk to me about working together!