When choosing the landscape design & installation company I wanted to work for, I imagined myself in my clients’ shoes. What are the major concerns every homeowner needs to pay attention to?
- Does the contractor have the right QUALIFICATIONS?
and… will the work be done to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS?
- Is the homeowner protected against liability by working with…
a fully LICENSED and INSURED contractor?
- Do you fully understand the PRODUCTS…?
and the WARRANTIES?
Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape is hands-down the company that meets and exceeds expectations in each of these areas. Here are just a few reasons I’m proud to wear the logo.
- Family-owned and operated since 2004
- 1000+ installations in the Bay Area every year/ 1500+ in 2019
- $0 debt / excellent credit, which means no liens against a client’s property
- Fully licensed; workers compensation and liability insurance; fully bonded
- Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
- Diamond Certified (Ask me for the inside scoop on earning this credential!)
- ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute), Advanced Paver Installer Certified
- Certified Belgard Master Craftsman
- Full-time Safety and Quality Control Inspector
- 27-year paver installation warranty; 10-year synthetic lawn warranty
- Financing options: 12-months no payment/no interest; CalFirst & HERO
- 1400 5-Star reviews across social media platforms
And here’s the big one… SERVICE!
Your Project Design Specialist (me!) stays with you through the entire installation, backed by the operations team and the site crew. I am your design and installation advocate from beginning to end, making sure the vision you communicated for your outdoor project is achieved.